Everyday solutions, on cloud.
Organizations continue to struggle with the challenges of – neglected leads, sales force efficiency, marketing ROI, dropped calls, lack of complete customer information, service issues & timeliness, and customer experience consistency. The need to examine breakage points, making consistent information available across enterprise and obtaining a 360⁰ view of the customer – has never been more critical than in today’s intensely competitive markets. We need to effectively engage customers and address both visible & latent needs to improve conversion as well as retention. CRM programs address these issues by putting in place the right strategy, processes and systems to engage with customers and prospects – throughout the customer lifecycle.
Can your organization benefit through a CRM program?
- Do you have fragmented view of your customer across the organization failing to consolidate it for all?
- Is your sales team failing to improve lead conversion into sales
- Are you missing out important opportunities because of lack of follow-up?
- Do you have a lengthy sales cycle?
- Are you missing out person-to-person mapping at different levels between your and customer organization?
- Are you struggling to link marketing efforts to actual results?
- Are you unable to increase FCR at your contact centre?
- Are your customer complaints taking too long to get resolved?
- Are you unable to monitor and react to social media messages in time?
If the answer to any of the questions above is Yes, then your organization can benefit from a CRM program