Microsoft Dynamics CRM Everyday solutions, on cloud.
Organizations continue to struggle with the challenges of - neglected leads, sales force efficiency, marketing ROI, dropped calls, lack of complete customer information, service issues & timeliness, and customer experience consistency. The need to examine breakage points, making consistent information available across enterprise and obtaining a 360⁰ view of the customer - has never been more critical than in today’s intensely competitive markets. We need to effectively engage customers and address both visible & latent needs to improve conversion as well as retention. CRM programs address these issues by putting in place the right strategy, processes and systems to engage with customers and prospects – throughout the customer lifecycle.
Can your organization benefit through a CRM program?
- Do you have fragmented view of your customer across the organization failing to consolidate it for all?
- Is your sales team failing to improve lead conversion into sales?
- Are you missing out important opportunities because of lack of follow-up?
- Do you have a lengthy sales cycle?
- Are you missing out person-to-person mapping at different levels between your and customer organization?
- Are you struggling to link marketing efforts to actual results?
- Are you unable to increase FCR at your contact centre?
- Are your customer complaints taking too long to get resolved?
- Are you unable to monitor and react to social media messages in time?
If the answer to any of the questions above is Yes, then your organization can benefit from a CRM program
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is an integrated customer relationship suite helping businesses - both large and mid market alike - to win and cultivate profitable customer relationships. Dynamics CRM provides a comprehensive set of cost effective Sales, Marketing, Social, Service and Project Management tools to enable you better understand and engage with your customers.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Sales
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Sales helps in streamlining sale cycle, gaining key insights, improves conversion and monitoring, tracks activities and reduces overall sales effort on NVAs by automating the sales processes and reporting. The solution is ably supported by a highly intuitive mobile application which keeps the data flowing in even on the move.
Microsoft Dynamics Marketing
Microsoft Dynamics Marketing provides a marketing resource management solution supporting major marketing activities like media planning, budgeting, campaign management, creatives management and analytics across multiple channels—email, digital, social, SMS, and traditional. The product also has an inbuilt connector with CRM sales to ensure complete tracking of campaign to sales is affected.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Service
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Service helps increasing the productivity of customer service agents and increases visibility, accountability and tracking to help engineer extremely quick responses to customers. Additionally, the knowledge bank improves the FCR rates to reduce overall cost of service and call closure times significantly.
Microsoft Social Engagement
Microsoft Social Engagement provides a platform to listen, analyze, and promote customer engagement on social media (e.g. Twitter) which completely integrates with Microsoft Dynamics CRM to provide customers with a fully connected experience.
CRM @ Jinasena Infotech
Jinasena Infotech engages with mid-market and enterprise scale businesses to help them leverage the power of Dynamics CRM. Being a ‘business’ driven initiative, CRM projects have to align with the organization’s goals and strategies. Jinasena Infotech’s CRM customers come from diverse industry backgrounds, including:
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Hi-Tech Equipment providers
Jinasena Infotech’s Dynamics CRM services cover:
- CRM Diagnostics
- Business Process Analysis
- Solution development and Implementation
- Add-on/ Vertical solution development
- Helpdesk & Support Services
- Version upgrade